Please note: Due to unprecedented demand, the venue location has now changed to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
Delegates from 30 countries have registered so far from companies including:
Arla Foods, Atlantic Industries, BASF, Britvic, Chr Hansen, D.D. Williamson, Danone, Divis Laboratories, DM Flavours, Doehler, DSM, Ferrero, GNT, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, Mars, Nestlé, Orangina, PepsiCo, Unilever, Wrigley
With Nestlé UK removing all artificial colours from its confectionary business; Mars migrating the same way; and Kraft seeking specific natural colour solutions through its open innovation platform, this speaks volumes about the continuing growth of the natural colour business in food and drink.
Now in its 6th year, Fi Conferences’ Natural Colour Summit 2013 is proud to bring an even bigger, more content-packed, expert speaker-led focus into this continually growing and innovating market sector. And with a fresh focus comes a fresh location – join us and your peers in Amsterdam in 2013 to explore challenges and gain solutions around innovations in natural colour reformulation and new natural colour ingredients.
The Natural Colour Summit 2013 will bring you:
- Global insights into consumer trends, regulations and manufacturer experiences so that you can succeed with your natural colour product globally as well as in the EU
- An up-to-date regulatory and marketing focus on day one to give your business crucial knowledge to develop regulatory complicit products and successfully market them to your consumer
- In-depth R&D and scientific insights on day two, addressing technical challenges and ways of driving innovations in natural colour reformulation
- An open innovation wake-up forum where you will seek and share solutions to common challenges with natural colour reformulation and application
- Manufacturer case studies - discover lessons and challenges from those who have been successful in reformulating with natural colour
Plus, join us for an interactive technical workshop on the morning of 15th February to explore the principles and practice of measuring colour in F&B. Address the complex technical challenges of measuring colour hues in a variety of products, gain practical advice on the precise nature of using colour measuring equipment, learn how to calculate colour differences and discover how this can help when reformulating from synthetic to natural colours and measuring fading over shelf life.
Companies that have attended our previous Natural Colour conferences include: Nestlé, Mars, Danone, General Mills, The Hershey Company, PepsiCo and Tata Global Beverages; from countries such as Germany, UK, USA, Israel, Russia, Slovenia, Singapore, India, Peru and Brazil.