Do you supply innovative new natural colours or application technologies to sell to the F&B sector?
Natural colour ingredients suppliers and suppliers of colour measuring equipment working within the F&B sector, as well as specialist consulting, legal and marketing firms can benefit from associating themselves with this conference as a sponsor.
The Natural Colour Summit 2013 offers a unique opportunity for you to promote your services to senior-level F&B professionals seeking to use natural colours and colouring foodstuffs in their products. This intimate, knowledge-based environment is an excellent setting to spark lucrative business relationships in this difficult market and now is the perfect time to show F&B companies how you can help them to reformulate with natural colour for their products to allow them to tap into the trends for natural food and drink.
Our conference sponsors can benefit from the following:
- Opportunity to influence the audience at the conference
- Prominent branded networking space to facilitate one-to-one meetings and distribute company literature
- Company branding included on all marketing materials (i.e. website, postcards, brochure) in the months leading up to the event
- Your key marketing message incorporated into our targeted email marketing campaign to thousands of potential customers
- Contact details of all attendees provided to enable post conference follow-up
We will advise you on the most effective means of implementing your sales and marketing strategy, working closely with you to develop a bespoke package to best suit your organisational needs and business development objectives.
Marjo Eussen, Key Account Manager, Fi Conferences
Tel: +31 (0)20 40 99 582 Email: Marjo.email@example.com